The following links will take you to reports and information that the school are required to publish on their website
- Ofsted Report
- Pupil Premium Report - Strategy & Plans for 2018/19
- School Performance Tables
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Information Report
- Details of PE and sport premium spending
The Governors have adopted many School Policies, all of these are available from the School Office. However, the following links will take you to those policies that the school are required to publish on their website
- Behaviour Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Special Education Needs and Disability policy
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Privacy Notice for Parents/Carers - use of your child's personal data
- Privacy Notice for Parents/Carers - use of Parent/Carer data
- Equality Policy - This document contains our actions plans and objectives to meet the general equality duties and incorporates our Accessibility Plan.
- RSE policy - Relationships and Sex Education policy
Ethos and Values
Laying foundations, thriving on challenge, believing we can.
At Blaise we have high expectations of our children and of ourselves and we are committed to achieving the best possible outcomes for each and every child.
Our constant aim is to share a rich, engaging, active and challenging learning experience through the delivery of a 21st century curriculum that empowers children for the modern world.
We strive to ensure that children are listened to, safe, secure, joyful and motivated to learn.
At Blaise we value and recognise the views of children, parents/carers and all members of our school and