School Uniform Policy
Blaise Primary and Nursery School has a uniform policy that expects children to wear appropriate clothing to school that is in keeping with a positive and purposeful learning ethos.
Please click here for the Tesco Uniform Page.
- Promotes a sense of pride in the School
- Helps engender a feeling of community and belonging
- Is practical
- Makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance
- Is regarded as suitable and good value for money by parents
Football shirts/tops with logos should not be worn. Neither should tops that leave shoulders/midriffs bare or have thin straps. Jeans should not be worn.
Children should wear suitable footwear. High heels and slip on shoes and flip-flops should not be worn.
Role of Parents
We ask all parents to support the uniform policy by sending children to School appropriately dressed and in school colours.
Please see below for clarification on expectations:
- A white polo, a navy blue school jumper (either with the school logo or with no logo), dark trousers or skirt (black, grey, dark navy)
- Flat, sensible, safe shoes (trainers or shoes), in a neutral colour (black/beige/brown/very dark navy: no crocs or similar and no visible branding.
- Plain, flat boots are acceptable in winter
- Flat sandals, with a heel strap, are acceptable in summer.
When current uniform is not worn, a letter will be sent home.
All clothing and footwear should be clearly labelled with your child’s name.