School Meals & Awarded Free School Meals
Please click here for the current lunch menu
Our school dinners are prepared and cooked on site by Chartwells, part of the Compass Group. The current cost of a school dinner is £2.70 per meal. If your child is having a paid school dinner can you please make sure the payment has been made through the Arbor app. If your child is not here to take the meal, a credit will be carried forward to the next week.
At lunch time the children have the option of eating a hot meal, a range of filled baguettes or bring in a packed lunch from home. Should your child have any special dietary requirements or food allergies please note that a form will need to be completed and signed by a Doctor to enable our caterers to put together an individual eating plan for your child.
Several of our children have nut allergies so can you please ensure that snacks and packed lunches do not contain any nuts or nut products.
At the moment, children who are in Reception to Year 2 are entitled to Universal Free School Meals. These are not to be confused with Awarded Free School Meals which are based on income for example. If you think you are entitled to Awarded Free School Meals please apply for them, even if you do not intend to use them, as the number of registered Awarded Free School Meals brings in extra financial support for the school. Please see the office staff who can supply and help you complete an application form. Alternatively, click here to complete the form online.
Awarded Free School Meals (FSM)
Your child is normally entitled to awarded FSM if you receive:-
- Income Support.
- Job Seekers Allowance (Income Based).
- Child Tax Credit, but are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and your annual income (as assessed by the Inland Revenue) does not exceed £16,190.
- Support under part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999.
- The 'Guaranteed Element' of Pension Credit.
- Income Related Employment And Support Allowance benefit (any element of contribution based paid free school meals are not available)
Please contact email@example.com for further details.