The following links will take you to reports and information that the school are required to publish on their website
- Schools financial benchmarking
- Pupil Premium* Report - Pupil Premium Strategy 2021/22
- PE and Sport Premium - Details of Sports Premium Spend
- SEN & Disability Information - Special Educational Needs and Disability Information Report
- Ofsted Report
- Blaise Results 2019
- School Performance Tables
- Privacy Notice for Parents/Carers - use of your child's personal data
- Privacy Notice for Parents/Carers - use of Parent/Carer data
Policies and Procedures
The Governors have adopted many school policies.
The following links will take you to those policies that the school are required to publish on their website.
- Behaviour Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Equality Policy - This document contains our actions plans and objectives to meet the general equality duties and incorporates our Accessibility Plan.
- Special Education Needs and Disability Policy
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Relationship and Sex Education (RSE) Policy
For paper copies of any of the information published on our website, please contact email@example.com.