Year 6 Lemurs
Welcome to the Year 6 Lemurs' page. You can find lots of information about your class here.
We wish you all a very merry Christmas!
The class teacher is called
Here is a photo:
Other staff who work in the class are:
- Mrs Pavier (Year 6 Booster Teacher)
- Our SMSA is Mr Ozzy Lovell
Our PE day is Friday. You can come into school in your PE kit on that day.
Spelling tests are on Thursday. Spellings lists can be found by clicking here.
Click here for the Term 2 Knowledge Organiser
How can I help my child at home?
You can help your child at home by:
- Reading with your child everyday and ask them questions about the books they are reading
- Encouraging your child to learn their times tables and weekly spellings
- Handwriting practice
- Encouraging your child to complete their termly homework.
Reading at home
We have a school subscription which gives us access to lots of lovely online books so you can keep reading at home. Please log in to www.oxfordowl.co.uk
- Select ‘My class login’
- Select the Oxford Owl eBook Library
- Choose 'Levels' and then select 'book bands'.
- Here you can select your child's reading books colour. (First Chapter books are grey level books. Free Readers are dark blue and dark red)
If you/your child are unsure of their reading colour, please email Miss Lidstone.
Contacting the teachers
The class teachers won't be able to speak to you at the start and end of the day. If you have any information that you want to share with the class teacher please either:
- Email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and put the class name in the subject box
- Telephone 0117 377 24 24 and make an appointment for the class teacher to call you back.