Year 4 Narwhals
Welcome to the Year 4 Narwhals Class page. You can find lots of information about your class here.
Please enjoy Year Four Narwhals Christmas Performance, trying to spread some Christmas cheer through speaking and colorful pictures. We hope you enjoy! Some of the children have decided to say Merry Christmas in different languages, so listen out!
Here are the Class Staff
Miss Phoebe Noble Mrs Ruth Moss
Class Teacher Learning Support Assistant
Please see our Term Two Newsletter detailing what the children are learning
Please see the Knowledge Organiser for more information on our Theme
How can you support your child's learning at home?
- Reading everyday
- Practicing times tables, in particular 2, 5, 3, 4 and 8 times tables
- Practicing the Year 4 spellings (sent home in first week back)
- Practicing handwriting and letter formation
- Researching our Theme and finding out fun facts
- Activities and games on Purple Mash
Spelling tests are on Thursday. Spellings lists can be found by clicking here.
Please see the Year 4 timetable below